The Mushroom Patch

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I have officially stepped into the world of insanity!

Well, there you have it, I am now officially insane! Technically I'm not technically insane, I haven't been led away by the little men in white jackets to a new home government funded with padded walls, but I have a feeling they may be coming soon. *Grin*

The reason for this assumption is this, last night I was awakened by a small creature frolicking across my face. I, however was not as awake as the happy little man preforming River Dance on my cheek. I made a poor atempt at brushing him off. He promtly scampered off to await the chance to wreak further havoc on my sanity. A few hours after that I was rudely awakened again, this time he was dancing his jig on top of my head! I groggily slithered out of bed, turned on the bathroom light and proceeded to examine my head with growing concern, as he made a game of running away from my probbing fingers. I failed to ever catch the my little friend, so I made a resolution to destroy him by means of water. The first thing I did when I got out of bed this morning was take nice, hot, long, long, long shower. I thought I was rid of him and his kind, until I picked up one of my dogs this afternoon. It turns out, I contracted the first flee from the dogs to begin with. When I picked up one of them this afternoon, I felt a flee deposit himself onto me once again. Luckily I was able to catch him and despose of him before he could make a permanent home of my hair.

I have come to this subsuquent conclusion: The Flees are out to get me! I firmly believe that they converge together in the dark hours of the night to plot and discuss the different ways to drive me off the edge of reason, ultumately driving me insane. This is their plan to get rid of me.

Well, if they want to play that way we'll play that way! *Evil insane plotting grin*

Someday soon I am going to target some poor innocent random person and stake out their house with a picket sign that says: No more flees!

I am then going to march around this poor person's house yelling my message at the top of my lungs.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when the government decides to move my place of residence to a nice room in a government facility with padded walls.

Another reason I have gone crazy is the constant mistery of men. I think I'll just lock all men up in a little glass box and feed them Hamster food. Yeah, that sounds good........................

~Your local flee hater Larien Telemnar~

"A girl trying to find herself the perfect man is like trying to find Atlantis"
~Some really cool music artist who's name I can't remember because the flees stole my mind~

1 Comments:

  • Woohoo... congratulations, and good luck with keeping it up to date!

    ~Christopher

    By Blogger Christopher, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home