The Mushroom Patch

Friday, August 18, 2006

The official "Welcome back me" post!

Well well, what have we here? *Gasp!* Oh no, it's... It's... It's too horrible to say! AHHH! Run, hide! I have returned! [insert maniacal laughter here]

Yes folks, after an extremely long absence, I have returned to the beloved Mushroom Patch. I think I'll try writing a little more, as it does good for my heart to be able to pour it out on a frequent basis. Besides, when writing is a big part of your life (Mind you, not the biggest part, but a fairly large part) you reach a point where it feels unnatural to not write.

So, what have I been up to lately, you might ask? Nothing much. Dancing, writing, crocheting, dancing some more, spending time up at camp... You get the picture. Pretty busy. I'm having a lot of fun right now. God has blessed me immensely, and I can't wait to see what he does with the remainder of this year!

I've enrolled for the fall semester at the junior college here, and look forward to my classes. I was going to take three classes, but one was cancelled, so I'm only going to be able to take two. After that, I think I'll prolly take classes for the spring semester, too. Then I'll help up at Twin Peaks for the summer, including being a counselor (Hopefully) for one of the younger weeks. It's going to be my last year as a camper, so I'm going to make the most out of high school week. Then it's off to Frontier next fall! I can't wait, I know God's going to teach me so much there! I just pray that I will be able to please Him with my life.

Well, seeing as this is my first post in forever, I've decided to have a little fun with it, too! Welcome, my friends to [Drumroll] "Things you didn't know about your friends!" The part of the show where I reveal what I've found out about you, yes you! by conducting a google search on your name. *Chuckle*

I shall start with myself:

Amy Hamilton:

A Scientologist

Journalist

Musician

Teacher

And finally(Hehe): I lived in Flossmoor, Illinois, was married to Robert James Orby Hunter, and lived from 1854- 1920. I look good for being dead, don't I? ;)

I'll come up with someone else in my next post. Until then, please consider the fact that every time you kiss a lima bean, God sends an igloo to Africa. Good night, and drive safely.

~Amy~

3 Comments:

  • I'm sorry but I've never eaten a lima bean, let alone kissed one. So sorry.

    :-P Good to see you back Ames.

    ~Matt

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:55 PM  

  • Last time I checked, I am the only Chandler Prall. Bwahhaha!! Billy's name returns interesting results. One mentions a parole officer...

    By Blogger Chandler, at 4:27 PM  

  • Hey! I refuse to welcome you back if you just leave again!

    By Blogger Chandler, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home